Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Michigan State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Michigan State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in German Studies
Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan, provides a fully funded PhD in German Studies. In a unique course of study that combines a digital humanities approach into coursework, teaching, and research possibilities, the PhD programs provide a thorough footing in the key disciplinary fields of literature, culture, and language studies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For five years, Ph.D. students are fully financed. The funding consists of a teaching assistantship, a research assistantship, and a fellowship. The program is committed to financially supporting its graduate students throughout the summer months through a variety of funding sources. Tuition waivers, health insurance, and other benefits are included in all funding packages.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.