Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at Dallas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at Dallas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Management
The University of Texas at Dallas provides a PhD in Management that is completely supported. The Naveen Jindal School of Management provides two doctoral degrees in six functional areas. Each year, three to five new candidates are admitted to the PhD in International Management Studies and PhD in Management Science programs.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Ph.D. Program financially supports qualifying doctorate students for four to five years based on academic performance. Students who make good progress are typically granted a full tuition and fee waiver as well as financing in the form of a teaching assistantship or scholarship. For full-time doctorate students, the beginning yearly salary is $36,000 over a 12-month period.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.