Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Durham, North Carolina-based Duke University provides a fully funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science. Duke MEMS, as an integrated department in both Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, provides several, demanding yet flexible pathways to a Ph.D. with a specialty in Mechanical Engineering or Materials Science, or a blended and customized combination of the two.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Duke MEMS is committed to offering all Ph.D. students with tuition, stipends, and health insurance. MEMS also gives travel and registration expenses to help you attend national and international conferences.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.