Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Florida A&M University-Florida State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Florida A&M University-Florida State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering
In Tallahassee, FL, the Florida A&M University-Florida State University College of Engineering offers a fully funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering. For students who already have a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For newly admitted students, the FAMU-FSU College of Engineering Ph.D. programs provide competitive financing packages. Tuition waivers, student health care coverage, and/or monthly living stipends are examples of research and teaching assistantships. Funding offers for new Ph.D. students are renewable each academic year for up to four years if academic and research progress is successful.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.