Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Washington University in St. Louis is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Washington University in St. Louis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering
A fully funded PhD in Mechanical Engineering is available at Washington University in St. Louis. The PhD in Mechanical Engineering has a quantitative requirement of 72 credit hours. MEMS 600 requires 36 to 48 units of course credit and 24 to 36 units of research credit. These totals may include units earned toward a previous MS in Engineering.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The PhD students receive full funding, including tuition and health insurance. A significant stipend will be provided to the PhD candidate to cover living expenses. This assistance is guaranteed as long as you make adequate progress toward your degree.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.