Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing
The UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, located in Sacramento, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Nursing. The full-time, academic PhD program trains graduates to be university-level leaders in health care, health policy, education, and research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Each PhD student admitted to the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing receives extensive financial support to pay in-state tuition, fees, and other expenses. Students may also apply for additional assistance from a variety of outside sources.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.