Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Stanford University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Stanford University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Music
Stanford University in Stanford, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Music. Candidates who have demonstrated substantial scholarship and the ability to conduct independent research and analysis in Ethnomusicology, Musicology, or Computer-Based Music Theory and Acoustics at the Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA) are eligible for the doctoral program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students get full tuition and a fellowship stipend during their first year. Students get tuition and a salaried assistantship from years 2 to 5. Two summers are also provided, with tuition and a pay as a research assistant included.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.