Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Princeton University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Princeton University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Musicology and Composition
Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, provides a PhD in Musicology and Composition that is entirely funded. The music department takes a methodologically, geographically, and chronologically broad approach to music, breaking down traditional boundaries between historical musicology, music theory, and ethnomusicology, and viewing performance and composition as integral to understanding music.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Princeton’s full-funding guarantee ensures that all Ph.D. students are fully supported throughout their regular program attendance. Tuition and stipend support from fellowships, assistantships, and other external sources are included.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.