Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Michigan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Michigan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Music
The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, provides a fully financed PhD in Music. The SMTD provides PhD programs in a variety of disciplines, including composition, music theory, and musicology.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For full-time study, nearly all DMA and PhD students receive full-tuition fellowships. Most also receive health insurance and a stipend, which varies depending on the appointment portion and corresponding duties.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applicants to must submit an Artistic Profile and the Rackham Graduate Application.