Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Yale University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Yale University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Music
Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, provides a fully financed PhD in Music. Music History, Music Theory, and Ethnomusicology Ph.D. degrees are available from the Department of Music.
Traditionally, the graduate program has prepared students for careers as academics and instructors at colleges and universities. The requirements for the Ph.D. degree must be completed in at least five years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The funding is secure for five years. Students who have made demonstrable progress on their dissertations after five years are eligible for support for the sixth year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 2.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
You will need to provide the following with your application for admission:
- A statement of academic purpose.
- A list of all the prior colleges or universities you have attended, accompanied by unofficial transcripts from each school. Unofficial transcripts should be uploaded with your application.
- Three letters of recommendation. Enter the names of your recommenders directly in the application, and they will receive a link to upload a letter on your behalf.
- $105 application fee or fee waiver.
- Standardized tests. GRE requirements vary by program. TOEFL or IELTS are necessary for most non-native English speakers.
- Some programs have additional requirements, such as a writing sample.