Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University Steinhardt is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University Steinhardt ‘s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Music Technology
A fully financed PhD in Music Technology is available at New York University Steinhardt in New York, NY. They also provide PhD programs in various areas of music.
You will be able to personalize your course of study around individual research interests, taking courses that support your particular area of specialization in the field of music technology.
Throughout your doctorate, you will study:
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Scientific computing
- Music perception and cognition
- Digital signal theory
- 3D audio
- Music information retrieval
- Foundations in various disciplines including mathematics, computer science, engineering, psychology, and neuroscience
- Curricular development with hands-on teaching experience
- Paper writing for publication in conference proceedings and journals
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
If you are accepted as a full-time NYU Steinhardt PhD student and do not have another source of financing, you will be eligible for our competitive funding package, which includes a scholarship and tuition remission.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
You can submit your completed application.