Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Davis, Davis, California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Davis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
The University of California, Davis, provides a PhD in Neuroscience that is completely supported. Neuroscience students might specialize on
- Cellular/molecular neuroscience,
- Developmental neuroscience,
- Systems neuroscience,
- Cognitive neuroscience,
- Behavioral neuroscience, and
- Computational neuroscience
The UC Davis Neuroscience Graduate Group provides financial assistance, fees, and tuition to all first-year students enrolled to the program, and then guarantees funding to any student who continues to make sufficient progress.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. students in the Neuroscience Graduate Group are paid a stipend that is competitive with other comparable programs in the nation. Current stipend (for living expenses) is ~$33,902.00 per year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The Neuroscience program application deadline is December 1st.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Online applications are accepted for fall quarter admission only and should be submitted as early as possible.