Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California-San Diego is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California-San Diego’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neurosciences
The University of California-San Diego, located in San Diego, California, offers a fully funded PhD in Neurosciences program. The University of California, San Diego’s Neurosciences Graduate Program is an interdisciplinary, inter-institutional, student-centered research training program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Neurosciences Graduate Program covers the first year of student finance. This includes complete tuition and fees, as well as a stipend of $34,500 per year. Beginning in the second year’s Winter Quarter (January 1), your thesis advisor is responsible for providing full financial support.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.