Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Toronto is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Toronto’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing
The Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing at the University of Toronto in Canada offers a fully funded PhD in Nursing. The Nursing PhD program is meant to provide scientists and scholars with the analytical and research abilities needed to broaden their knowledge of clinical, theoretical, and health-care challenges. PhD students are required to enroll full-time. PhD candidates often plan to finish the degree in four years of full-time study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The basic funding package often consists of three components: tuition, an award, and a teaching assistantship. The base support package has a minimum value of $17,250 plus the tuition cost, or approximately $25,050.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.