Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Rochester is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Rochester’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nursing and Health Science
The University of Rochester in Rochester, New York, provides a fully funded PhD in Nursing program. To guarantee that students receive strong supervision from professors, the PhD in Nursing and Health Science program admits a small number of candidates.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For the first four years of study, all full-time UR School of Nursing students receive complete tuition exemptions and a $25,000 cost-of-living stipend. Additional financial aid is provided in subsequent years through assistance with student applications for a variety of funds for continued Ph.D. study and research.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.