Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Michigan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Michigan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nutritional Sciences
The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI, provides a PhD in Nutritional Sciences that is completely funded. The nutritional sciences doctoral program has three focus areas supported by faculty resources, knowledge, and program coursework: Molecular and Biochemical Nutrition, Nutritional Epidemiology, and Nutritional Interventions.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Financial assistance is considered for all students admitted to PhD programs. We provide our students with four sorts of financial assistance: Graduate Student Instructor (GSI), Graduate Student Research Assistant (GSRA), Training Grants, and Fellowships. Many of our students receive funding as a result of these initiatives.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.