Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of North Carolina is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of North Carolina’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nutrition
A fully funded PhD in Nutrition is available at the University of North Carolina Greensboro in Greensboro, NC. The Ph.D. is a research degree program that prepares students for academic, government, and private sector teaching and research roles. The department’s faculty members have different research interests in nutrition and health, as well as the application of various methodological approaches.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Research assistantships support many full-time graduate students. For first-year PhD students, the typical pay for the 9-month academic year is around $16,150. During the academic year, merit-based and minority-presence fellowships and scholarships are available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.