Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Colorado Boulder is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Colorado Boulder’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Philosophy
The University of Colorado Boulder, located in Boulder, Colorado, provides a fully funded PhD in Philosophy. The PhD program in Philosophy consists of typically 2.5 years of classroom followed by 2.5 years of dissertation study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students are guaranteed five years of funding from the Department. Ph.D. students typically work as Teaching Assistants (TAs) and Research Assistants (RAs). TAs received an annual stipend of roughly $23,123 for the first three years, and $26,725 for the fourth year. All students on TA or GPTI appointments receive full tuition waivers and a portion of their health insurance premiums paid.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.