Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Massachusetts Institute of Technology is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Political Science
A fully funded PhD in Political Science is available at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA. MIT Political Science graduates are in high demand for top teaching and research jobs in the United States and around the world. American Politics, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Models and Methods, Political Economy, and Security Studies are required for the MIT PhD in Political Science. The goal is to sponsor all new PhD students.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Funding is awarded based on merit rather than need. The support package includes complete tuition, health insurance, and a 9-month stipend for five years, provided students maintain high academic standing.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.