Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Washington University in St. Louis is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Washington University in St. Louis’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Political Science
A fully funded PhD in Political Science is available at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. The Ph.D. in political science program is intended to prepare students for academic careers in research and teaching at major institutions around the country. Active research groups in American politics and institutions, comparative politics, international political economy, positive and normative theory, and political methodology are available.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students receive complete financing from the Graduate School, allowing them to pursue only classes during their first year of study. Summer project stipends average around $3,000.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.