Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Minnesota is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Minnesota’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Political Science
The University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota, provides a fully funded PhD in Political Science. The graduate program includes courses in American politics, comparative politics, international politics, political theory, political economy, political psychology, human rights, and political methodology.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All graduate students admitted are promised five years of financial support in the form of fellowships, research and teaching assistantships, or graduate instructorships. Financial assistance includes a minimum annual stipend of $16,000, a summer fellowship stipend of $7,500, full tuition, health insurance, and travel support.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.