Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Politics
A fully funded PhD in Politics is available at New York University in New York, NY. The Ph.D. program’s purpose is to equip students to conduct research, teach, or work in applied settings at the greatest universities in the United States and around the world. Students have a tremendous deal of freedom in selecting courses.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All entering Ph.D. students are eligible for MacCracken fellowships, which provide five years of funding. Our current sponsorship comprises a tuition waiver and a stipend of around $27,000 per year for five years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.