Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Oregon State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Oregon State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Health
Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, offers a fully financed PhD in Public Health program. As a public health doctoral student at Oregon State, you’ll work with faculty committed to health and well-being for all people.
You’ll also have access to research and teaching opportunities and will benefit from an accredited college with a strong history of funding students.
The College of Public Health and Human Sciences offers a Ph.D. in Public Health with concentrations in:
- Environmental and occupational health
- Global health
- Health policy
- Health promotion and health behavior
- A master’s degree in a relevant field is required for consideration of admission. Those without an MPH degree will be required to take courses in foundational public health knowledge.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most public health doctoral students are funded through teaching or graduate research assistantships, which include tuition remission and a stipend. Others are funded through scholarships and fellowships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Materials to submit via SOPHAS
- Official transcripts (applicants must have earned a master’s degree by the time of matriculation). Have all transcripts from all colleges attended sent to SOPHAS.
- Personal statement
- Resume or CV
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Writing sample (preferred length is at least 10 pages)
- TOEFL, Duolingo or IELTS scores