Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Carnegie Mellon University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Carnegie Mellon University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy and Management
In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Carnegie Mellon University Heinz College provides a fully funded PhD in Public Policy and Management. In an increasingly linked world, the program equips students to apply a rigorous scientific approach to social, organizational, economic, and managerial problems.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The financial aid program is intended to offer students with the financial assistance they need to complete the PhD program successfully. If a PhD candidate is in good standing, they will be awarded a full-tuition scholarship for the duration of their program. For the first academic year, the student will receive a stipend of $27,000 (no job required).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.