Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Ohio State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Ohio State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy and Management
The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH, provides a PhD in Public Policy and Management that is completely supported.
The selective, research-oriented PhD program at Glenn College provides a foundation for careers in heterogeneous research environments as well as expanded expertise in topics relevant to your interests.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Historically, all Glenn College PhD students have been fully sponsored for at least four years (including tuition, stipend, and healthcare benefits).
Stipends and healthcare benefits are comparable to those offered by other leading public affairs schools. As part of the application screening process, all applicants are assessed for sponsored positions.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
All applicants for the PhD program are required to submit the following materials to Graduate Admissions via the online application:
- A completed Graduate School application
- Transcripts of all prior academic work*
- At least three letters of recommendation, preferably from faculty or researchers, assessing the applicant’s potential for doctoral-level work*
- A personal statement summarizing the applicant’s preparation, career goals, and primary research interests as they relate to our PhD program*
- A resume or CV.