Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Northeastern University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Northeastern University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy
Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Public Policy that is completely funded.
Northeastern University’s PhD in Public Policy is a scholarly-focused degree and training program for individuals interested in conducting research in academia or other high-level professional settings, such as think tanks, nonprofit organizations, industry, and government.
It equips students with the theory and research skills to address societal issues of pressing concern at national and international levels, such as sustainability and resilience, urban planning and policy, and health policy.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate Assistantships (SGA) are awarded to all enrolled PhD students. These grants provide full-time students with a stipend, tuition remission, and access to the NUSHP health plan. Our initiative is fully financed for the next five years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 15.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit all application materials, including letters of recommendation, via our online application system.