Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Michigan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Michigan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded Joint PhD in Social Work and Social Science
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, provides a fully funded Joint PhD in Social Work and Social Science. Students complete an interdisciplinary degree in Social Work as well as one of four social science subjects. Through scientifically rigorous social and behavioral research, joint PhD students reflect the populations they serve and solve society’s most pressing concerns. The Joint Program in Social Work and Social Science offers multi-year financing to all incoming PhD students.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
They combine fellowships, graduate student research assistant jobs, and graduate student instructorships to provide most students with complete financing for five years, including tuition and stipends.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.