Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Pittsburgh is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Pittsburgh’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Social Work
The University of Pittsburgh, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, provides a PhD in Social Work that is completely funded. The PhD in Social Work prepares students for positions of leadership in social work research, education, social policy, planning, and administration. The PhD program at the school enrolls 6 to 8 students per year.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Each of these students receives complete tuition assistance for four years. In addition, all first-, second-, and third-year students will be appointed as a graduate student as a faculty assistant or teaching fellow. All students will also receive financial assistance throughout the summer.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.