Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Southern California is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Southern California’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Social Work
The University of Southern California (USC), Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work situated in Los Angeles, CA offers a fully funded PhD in Social Work. Students admitted to our PhD program pursue a personalized course of study in an environment that values scholarship and thoughtful supervision from faculty who are nationally ranked in sponsored research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All prospective students accepted and admitted into the program who maintain excellent academic standing will receive financial support totaling $200,000 for the first four years. Additional fellowships, scholarships, grants, research, and teaching assistantships may be available to students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.