Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Saskatchewan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Soil Science
In Canada, the University of Saskatchewan provides a fully financed PhD in Soil Science. The four-year PhD program in Soil Science provides foundational knowledge in soil and environmental sciences as well as chances for further study and research.
At the start of their programs, all students registered in thesis-based graduate programs within departments within the College of Agriculture and Bioresources receive a minimal level of financing. For Ph.D. students, the minimum funding amount is $24,000 per year for three years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The minimum funding amount is $24,000 per year for three years.
Explore Current Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
Applications are accepted all year. Every year, students can begin their program in January, May, or September.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Find a potential supervisor, read about the work they are currently doing and their past publications. If you think you’d like to work with them, contact them and describe your research interests and past academic experience. If they are accepting students, they will instruct you to begin a formal application.