Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Florida State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Florida State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Spanish
Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL, provides a fully funded PhD in Spanish. Faculty members are experts in Iberian, Latin American, and Caribbean Literary and Cultural Studies, Hispanic Linguistics, and Second Language Acquisition.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Graduate students in the MA and Ph.D. programs in Spanish are eligible for teaching assistantships as well as financing from the Ada Belle Winthrop-King Memorial Fund, which provides a variety of graduate awards and funding. Summer study, conferences, and research scholarships, such as the Winthrop-King Summer Graduate Scholarship in Spanish, are examples of these.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.