Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Notre Dame is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Notre Dame’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Spanish
The University of Notre Dame, located in Notre Dame, Indiana, provides a PhD in Spanish that is fully funded. Students who pursue a Ph.D. in Spanish are prepared to work in academic subjects such as Latin American, Spanish, Hispanic, and Iberian literary and cultural studies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students accepted into Ph.D. programs receive a full five-year funding package that includes tuition reimbursement, a competitive stipend, and health benefits. Students can seek for additional research and conference travel assistance. Many students obtain additional money in the form of premium fellowships and other supplemental funds.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.