Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Chicago is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Chicago’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Statistics
The University of Chicago in Chicago, Illinois, offers a fully funded PhD in Statistics program. The Department of Statistics offers a dynamic and substantially redesigned PhD program that immerses students in cutting-edge interdisciplinary research in a wide range of subjects.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
PhD students often receive complete financial support, which includes tuition, fees, health insurance, and living expenses. Domestic and international students receive the same level of departmental support. PhD students are guaranteed paid teaching and research assistantships inside the department as part of their full funding.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.