Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Nevada Reno is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Nevada Reno’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Statistics and Data Science
The PhD in Statistics and Data Science is completely funded by the University of Nevada-Reno in Reno, Nevada. The PhD program in Statistics and Data Science is intended to train students in the core methods and concepts of current statistics, with a focus on extracting knowledge from data.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students admitted into the Statistics and Data Science program receive a $17,000 yearly stipend, a tuition remission, and a subsidized medical plan. In addition, students can apply for departmental and university-wide scholarships.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.