Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Boston University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Boston University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Theological Studies
Boston University in Bostom, Massachusetts, offers a fully funded PhD in Theological Studies program. This Ph.D. is a doctorate in research. The Ph.D. program is designed for individuals who want to advance their knowledge and skills in teaching and research, as well as contribute to scholarship in a particular area of theological studies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Doctor of Philosophy students are offered full-tuition fellowships as well as a significant stipend for the first five years of study. The Federal Direct Stafford/Ford Loan program is also available to Doctor of Philosophy students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.