Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Utah is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Utah’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Nutrition and Integrative Physiology
The University of Utah College of Health in Salt Lake City, Utah, provides a PhD in Nutrition and Integrative Physiology that is completely funded. The program, which typically takes 4 to 5 years to complete, focuses on primary literature and teaches students the latest technologies required to be elite scientists and research scholars. Students usually take courses in one of three tracks: nutrition, integrative physiology, or molecular metabolism.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Most students get financial aid from the Department through the award of Teaching and Research Assistantships, which include a tuition waiver and a stipend provided throughout the academic year; they are typically reserved for PhD students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.