Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Georgetown University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Georgetown University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Theology and Religious Studies
Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., provides a PhD in Theology and Religious Studies that is completely funded. This PhD program is an interdisciplinary curriculum that permits students to explore theology and religion critically and comparatively. Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and Daoism are all represented in the Department. Religion and public life, comparative theology, philosophy of religion, religious ethics, scripture interpretation, and religion and globalization are areas of specialization.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students accepted into the Ph.D. program receive full financing for five years, which includes tuition, health insurance, and a significant stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.