Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Duke University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Duke University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Religious Studies
Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, provides a PhD in Religion Studies that is completely funded. The Ph.D. program offers ten fields of study (also known as tracks). American Religion, Asian Religions, Christian Theological Studies, Early Christianity, Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, History of Judaism, Islamic Studies, New Testament, Religion and Modernity, and World Christianity are the subjects covered. Students who start the Ph.D. program directly from an undergraduate degree should not expect to finish in less than 6 years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Ph.D. students are currently granted financing for 5 years and health insurance for 6 years. The total amount includes a fellowship as well as either a teaching or research component.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.