Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Fordham University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Fordham University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Theology
Fordham University in New York, New York, provides a fully funded PhD in Theology. Students at Fordham can pursue a Ph.D. in one of five areas of study: Bible, Judaism, and Christianity in Antiquity, History of Christianity, Systematic Theology, and Theological and Social Ethics. When a student enters the Ph.D. program, he or she is assigned an advisor who works in the student’s preferred field of study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Theology Ph.D. candidates receive complete financing for their doctoral studies. For five years of PhD studies, students with assistantships receive full tuition remission and a stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.