Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Irvine is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Irvine’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy
The University of California, Irvine, which is located in Irvine, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy. The PhD program in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy (UEPP) at UCI prepares scholars to analyze social problems relating to the constructed, natural, and institutional environments.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students admitted to the PhD Program in Urban and Environmental Planning and Policy are guaranteed funding for years one through five, consisting of a combination of teaching assistantships, research assistantships, and fellowships to cover graduate student tuition, most fees, and a stipend.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.