Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California – Los Angeles is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California – Los Angeles’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Environment and Sustainability
The University of California – Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California, provides a fully funded PhD in Environment and Sustainability. By developing knowledge in two diverse areas, the curriculum enables students to innovate and confront critical environmental and sustainability concerns. They learn two bodies of information as well as two methodologies of inquiry and problem-solving, preparing them to develop unique insights and new fields of investigation.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students who make good progress in the program will have their studies fully sponsored for the duration. Faculty research grants, fellowships, teaching assistantships, and other kinds of funding are available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.