Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Harvard University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Harvard University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD Program in Economics
Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, offers a fully funded PhD in Economics program. Students in economics are expected to have a fundamental understanding of economics and mathematics, but a major or master’s degree in economics is not required. Students can focus their doctoral research on a variety of topics, including environmental economics, economic growth and development, monetary and fiscal policy, international economics, law and economics, behavioral economics, labor economics, and economic history.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition, single-person health insurance, a living stipend for the first two years, teaching and research assistant stipends, and a completion fellowship in the final year of the program are all provided to students in our program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.