Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Vanderbilt University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Vanderbilt University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD Program in Law & Economics
Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee, offers a PhD program in Law and Economics that is completely funded. The program integrates legal studies with analytical training in economic theory and technique. Students who complete the program obtain a PhD in Law and Economics as well as a J.D. Law and economics, risk and environmental regulation, labor markets and human resources, and behavioral law and economics are the main areas of research. Although extensive knowledge of mathematics and economic principles is helpful, a major or master’s degree in economics is not required.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students enrolled to the Ph.D. Program in Law and Economics get full tuition support as well as a stipend for living expenses during their studies.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.