Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Notre Dame is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Notre Dame’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD Program in Peace Studies
Notre Dame University in Notre Dame, Indiana, offers a fully funded PhD program in Peace Studies. History, political science, psychology, sociology, anthropology, and theology are among the six joint degree programs available with the Ph.D. in Peace Studies.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Incoming Ph.D. students are typically awarded a grant or assistantship that covers full tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses for five years. All graduate students enrolled to the Ph.D. Program in Peace Studies receive a full-tuition scholarship, a high stipend, and additional funding for research travel, conference presentations, and other professional development opportunities.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.