Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Drexel University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Drexel University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Education & Educational Leadership
Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, provides a PhD in Education & Educational Leadership that is completely funded. The PhD program requires significant preparation in quantitative and qualitative research methods and is based on cross-cultural educational leadership, policy, and theory-driven research.
The curriculum of the program includes both formal coursework and professional research and development activities in the field of education. STEM Education and Educational Leadership and Policy are the two PhD concentration options.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students are supported by research or teaching assistantships, which include a stipend, tuition reimbursement, and health insurance coverage.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.