Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Ohio State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Ohio State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Accounting and Management Information Systems
The Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University in Columbus, OH, provides a fully funded PhD in Accounting and Management Information Systems (MIS). The program’s purpose is to help you prepare for a successful and productive career as a faculty member at a top research university. The PhD program is divided into two tracks: accounting and management information systems. It is recognized internationally and takes four to five years to finish.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All admitted students to the Fisher PhD programs get full funding, including a stipend and tuition. Fellowships, research assistantships, teaching assistantships, supplemental grants, and other forms of funding may be available.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.