Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Bentley University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Bentley University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Accounting
Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts, provides a PhD in Accounting that is completely funded. Bentley PhD in Accounting students are interested in audit quality, management control, capital markets, investor decision-making, accounting information systems, information technology controls, tax, and corporate governance. All applicants for a doctorate fellowship are reviewed during the admissions process.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All fellowship packages include a living stipend, a full tuition subsidy, and health insurance. Stipends are currently between $35,000 and $40,000 per year. The funding is guaranteed for four years, with a fifth year based on program progress.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.