Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Kansas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Kansas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Anthropology
The University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas, provides a PhD in Anthropology that is completely funded. Students in Anthropology are trained in a wide range of topics, with a strong emphasis on the subdisciplines of Archaeology, Biological Anthropology, and Sociocultural Anthropology.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
KU Anthropology is committed to providing admitted graduate students with four-year funding packages. Graduate Teaching Assistant (GTA) and Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) roles get the majority of departmental funding. GTA and GRA employment come with complete tuition reimbursement and health insurance.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.