Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Columbia University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Columbia University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History and Archaeology
Columbia University in New York, New York, offers a fully funded PhD program in Art History and Archaeology. Doctoral degrees are available in a variety of subjects, ranging from ancient West Asian (Near Eastern) art and archaeology to contemporary art and critical theory. Each year, approximately fifteen candidates are accepted into the PhD program.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Tuition and a stipend are provided to all admitted students. Standard fellowships last five years and require at least three years of teaching or other sorts of department service.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.