Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Chicago is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Chicago’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History
The University of Chicago, based in Chicago, Illinois offers a fully funded PhD in Art History. The PhD Program in Art History provides multidimensional art historical training, including object-driven teaching and research, substantial language offerings, and extensive study in other fields. ssistants. Travel funds for research and conferences are offered at various levels.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The annual stipend for art history Ph.D. students is $32,000 over the course of a year. In addition, students receive complete tuition and health insurance premium coverage. Students in good academic standing are eligible for funding for the duration of the program. Typically, Ph.D. students in art history work as teaching a
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.